Logo of the First Western Roundup Living Sober Conference in 1976. Artist unknown.
Logo designed by Patrick F.
Logo designed by Paoi E.
2018 Living Sober Conference Logo Design Contest
Deadline of Submission: January 31, 2018
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
We invite AA and Al-Anon group members to submit up to two original, 2-color entries for consideration as the official logo of the 2018 Living Sober conference. The winner will receive a free registration for the 2018 Conference.
1. Design must include, but is not limited to, the following elements:
- A butterfly
- The words “Living Sober”
- The words “San Francisco”
- The year “2018”
- Designed for a 2-color color scheme
- The words “Living Sober” alone or coupled with other text, should be a separate element that could be removed for more discreet placement on select items.
2. Entries (unmounted) printed on white 8.5”X11” paper, should include:
- One grayscale laser print (mandatory)
- At least two (but no more than five) color laser prints, showing how you’d implement two colors in your design
3. A maximum of two designs per entrant.
4. Entries from individuals only. No group entries please.
5. Finished artwork only. No rough drafts.
Please send completed artwork to:
Western Roundup Living Sober
ATTN: Art Committee
PO Box 14804
San Francisco, California 94114
All submissions must be received by Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Artwork will be returned only if self-addressed packaging with necessary return postage is included. To help ensure receipt of entries, we request notification of your submission with your name and the date that your artwork was mailed via email to the Art Committee at email@example.com.